帖子 klutz »

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... %B7/Addbot

这个页面给了我们检测维基人英语水平(汉译英)的少有机会。

来随手点几个不及格的小朋友吧~(纯属娱乐,无贬低之意,仅涉及汉译英部分)

乌拉同学:不及格
汉:现在所有涉及编辑跨语言链接的机器人是否都已经停用?
英:Have stopped all local interwiki links bots now? // 这明显不对
汉:我已经提醒了大部分机器人的操纵者更新或停止他们在中文的机器人。
英:I have to remind most of the bot operator to update or stop his bot in zhwiki. // 已经怎么是have to啊同学……
铁铁的火大了同学:及格
汉:好像不错?(如果wikidata在中文维基启用)
英:Seems good, if wikidata enable at Chinese Wikipedia //被动语态呢?
Stevenliuyi同学:良好
汉:机器人会自动判断,只有wikidata已经有的链接才会移除,还没有迁移的链接会保留在本地。
英:The bot will only remove the interwiki links which are already synced with wikidata. //漏译要差评哦。
lavixcanvas同学:优秀
汉:目前还有一些跨语言链接没有更新到Wikidata上的情况,需要等待完全同步后再进行相关操作。
英:There are still cases in which interwiki links are not fully synced to Wikidata. Before these cases are resolved I believe it's the best not to remove interwiki links on Chinese Wikipedia.

望以上同学查漏补缺,再接再厉。

最后附上某同学的一大段汉译英:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php? ... id=2828975

汉:大家好,我是Mys_721tx,我自2009年9月开始参与维基媒体项目。我一直活跃于中文维基百科(zh.wikipedia.org),并自2010年5月末开始在此担任管理员。此外我还是一名OTRS志愿者,我相信上述工作让我对隐私政策以及其他方针有较好的理解。虽然我的文采可能不足以写出一条特色条目,但是我仍然可以帮助#wikimedia-stewards和监管员请求中寻求帮助的维基人。如果我当选监管员,我会尽我所能地为全域计划与社群服务,如果我落选,我仍会保持活跃并努力做到更好。感谢您的阅读与理解。
英:Hi everyone, I'm Mys_721tx and joined Wikipedia in September, 2009. I'm activating on Chinese Wikipedia (zh.wikipedia.org) and become a SysOp in May, 2010, Also a member of OTRS Team. I believe that those works I've done increase the knowledge about Privacy Policy and other important policies. My language skills maybe not enough for writing a featured article, but I can offer my time and energy to wikipedians who seeking help in #wikimedia-stewards and Steward requests. If elected I'd like to do whatever I can for the global projects and communities, if I don't got elected, I will continue activating and try to be better. Thank you for your time and consideration.
我会耐心等待,等到这一天
Ranyv
助理主编
助理主编
帖子: 275
注册时间: 2013 2月 11, 14:54

Re: 英语能力测评

帖子 Ranyv »

想起昨晚老师说我们的Paper大多得到回复是Good idea,Bad English……
回复